1. What is SPP Portal?
2. What is the objective of SPP Portal?
3. What would be available in SPP Portal?
4. What is expected from Government departments and organisations in this portal?
5. What is ePublishing?
6. When is it mandatory to adopt ePublishing ?
7. What is Procurement?
8. What is eProcurement?
9. What is Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)?
10. Why is DSC required?
11. What are all the requirements to use SPP portal?
12. Who will create users?
13. What is the basic infrastructure requirement to use SPP portal?
14. How and where do I get Help to use SPP portal?
15. How will I get my user account created?
16. What if bids of my department are published in our own web site?
17. What are the steps needed to adopt eProcurement?
18. When will one have to move to eProcurement from ePublishing?
19. What kind of training support can be expected?
20. Who is a Nodal Officer?
Mrs. Urmila Joshi, Jt. Secretary, Finance (G & T) Department
Finance (SPFC) Department, Govt. Secretariat, Jaipur (Rajasthan) - 302 005
Contact No.: (O) 0141-2743455 (F) 0141-2227921 (M) 9414047422 Email: